Each time a document granted in Finland must certanly be presented for authorities abroad, you can ask the Ministry for Foreign Affairs to legalise the document. The objective of legalisation is always to authenticate the signature and certify the positioning of this authority which has had granted the document. This is accomplished in English.
Each document needs to be finalized by way of an official that is public are the signatory’s title in block letters. Having legalised your document during the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, you need to submit it for verification in the mission that is diplomatic of country in Helsinki by which you are going to utilize the papers.
The road target and workplace hours receive regarding the Contact information page.
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs legalises
- Papers released by the Finnish authorities
- The signature and position of the Notary Public
- Extracts from registers and, for instance, papers issued by the authorities
- Certificates of non-impediment and wedding certificates
- College, senior high school and college of systems diplomas
- Papers given and signed by way of a chamber of business
- Translations produced by authorised translators.